WE NEED TO LOOK FORWARD, NOT BACK.


Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Best Grandpa In The World

Honestly, I doubt I will even be able to find the words to express how much Grandpa means to me. He always made me feel like I was the greatest thing on the earth, and I'm sure all of his grandkids feel the same way. Everytime we were together he always took time out to pull me aside and ask how I was doing and how my life was, and he always listened and really wanted to know. And he always seemed to know just what to say to me at a particular point in my life. Grandpa had a way of teaching that was fun too, he never took anything too seriously and always seemed to be so well balanced in everything. There was always time for fun! Grandpa was the greatest example of love I can think of, well, along with Grandma. :) It's hard for me to think of any memories of Grandpa without also having Grandma right along side. What a love story! Grandma, you will never know what an influence you are in my life! I love you so much!
These words all seem cheap compared with how I feel right now... boy I miss Grandpa so much! Just knowing he was here was such a comfort. I drew more strength from him than I realized. It doesn't seem right somehow that the world just keeps on going like normal. I will always miss him deeply until we meet again. I take comfort in picturing him up with our little Tagg LaMont who is due in Apr/May, getting him ready to come down to us. :) I love you Grandpa!!












1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great Bridg. I love remembering all the fun times we've had as a family and I totally agree with what you wrote. Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete